We are looking forward to seeing you at the Christmas Party on Thursday 1 December (2.30 p.m) We will be having the traditional fare and will be taking the occasion to welcome new members and thank our helpers at the exhibition.
There will as well be a lecture by Juliet Heslewood on Painters in Provence. CHANGE OF VENUE
Unfortunately, due to a booking complication, we are having to change our venue.
The venue will now be ;
NORTH CADBURY VILLAGE HALL
North Cadbury hall is an extremely attractive and spacious hall that has recently been restored. It has excellent facilities. Please find instructions below on how to find the hall;
North Cadbury is located just off the A303 between Yeovil and Wincanton
From the A303
1. From Ilminster/Yeovil travel on the A303 towards Wincanton/Sparkford
2. From Wincanton travel on the A303 towards Yeovil/Sparkford
3. Turn off the A303, following the sign for North & South Cadbury
4. Follow the North Cadbury sign onto Parish Hill
5. Continue along Parish Hill to enter North Cadbury village
6. Turn right onto Woolston Road (signposted village hall)
7. Turn left onto High Street (signposted village hall)
8. The village hall is located on the left
The village hall has a large car park but additional parking can be found along Woolston Road.